The World of Graphics

COMPUTER GRAPHICS is representation of image data specifically with help from specialized graphic hardware and software. The interaction and understanding of computers and interpretation of data has been made easier because of computer graphics. For me, Computer Graphics is just fun. It makes me happy everyday. I love it because I want to learn how to make it.

Huwebes, Setyembre 11, 2014

SOURCES

http://iss.leeds.ac.uk/info/306/graphics/215/overview_of_computer_graphics/2
http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/online/tutorial/


Thank you for that sites that help making this blog.

#ComSci1
Ipinaskil ni Unknown sa 12:15 PM
I-email ItoBlogThis!Ibahagi sa XIbahagi sa FacebookIbahagi sa Pinterest

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga Lumang Post Home
Mag-subscribe sa: I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

Tungkol sa Akin

Unknown
Tingnan ang aking kumpletong profile

Archive sa Blog

  • ▼  2014 (8)
    • ▼  Setyembre (8)
      • SOURCES http://iss.leeds.ac.uk/info/306/graphics/...
      • PIXEL           In digital imaging, a pixel or p...
      • Charles Csuri Charles Csuri           Charles...
      • IMAGE TYPES * Two-dimensional * Three-dime...
      • HISTORY The precursor sciences to the developme...
      • OVERVIEW The term computer graphics has been used...
      • Introduction For me, computer graphics is represe...
      • "How Graphics Card Works?" The images you see on...
Window ng Larawan na tema. Pinapagana ng Blogger.